Wednesday, June 1, 2016

BOO






    Happy Wednesday.  Today I would like to share a tag I created for this weeks Stampotique  Designers Challenge, which is being hosted by Coby.  Here is what Coby had to say "Say Boo to little children and they will laugh.... use the word Boo in your projects this week to let us laugh."  
   Head on over to Stampotique and check out what the DT has created for this super fun challenge!

                                                            Supply List
                                                       Stamp: horse by Roc Nicholas
                                                                  Splattered Mug 
                                                        Paint: Dylusion Acrylic
                                                        Markers: Copics



1 comment:

sue :) said...

I love your tag, but I mustn't laugh at it too much or I may have a little accident too. x