Tuesday, March 15, 2016

BIG NEWS: Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge....



   Happy Tuesday!!! It sure has been a long time since I have posted in the Going Grey Challenge...To be honest, my plate has been pretty full lately, and honestly, I was contemplating ending the challenge, but after much thought with my DT and myself, I have decided to continue the challenge on a monthly basis.  Going Grey With Scrap-Creations will now be held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.  The challenges will be simple but FUN (as always)...I also wanted to share big news....We have added a new DT member to the team...A big welcome to Michelle Quinno. We are thrilled to have you on the team!

    So, with a brand new start this month, we are challenging you to go GREEN! I love St. Paddy's Day, but I decided to break in one of my new Stampotique Originals stamps.   The card I made today, I did so using 2 stamps that were just released.  I used upholstered, by artist France Papillon, and Crocodile by Roc Nicholas.  If you haven't had a chance to check out the new release, it's a MUST have .....I am super excited about a new start here on Going Grey, ad I hope you will join us!

 Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Green" projects





 



6 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you, Kristen! I'm thrilled to be a part of your challenges!

Michelle Quinno said...

Love your alligator card! It's adorable!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wonderful work there by everyone!
And thanks for your challenge blog too!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Hazel said...

Great to see you back. I can't see the rules - is there a restriction on the number of entries, please? x

Mia Scott said...

Hi ladies, good to see you back. I was just wondering if you picked a winner for the Snowman challenge?

Hugs,
Mia

Planetsusie said...

The alligator card made me giggle - Thanks you so much for posting this challenge for us. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx