Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Break out those neglected stamps, and come play with me!

Happy Wednesday! I hope you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend. The last weekend of summah!!!! My family went to Wells Maine for our last dose of the beach!  We spent Saturday having lunch with my parents, and then we visited my Aunts and Uncle, and then we walked the beach (always my favorite).  On Sunday, we went out on my parents boat and had a nice ride, and we were fortunate enough to get to see some harbors seals, which I managed to snap some pics of:

It was a nice weekend, and now we are back to real life, school, hockey, gymnastics, all of it!

            As you know, Wednesdays = Stampotique Originals Challenge, and this weeks challenge hostess is Kaz and this is what she has to say " We all love playing with new stamps, but sometimes it's good to revisit some that have been neglected for a while. I'd like you to find an old favourite and give it a new lease of life. Kaz xx"
    I love this challenge, and I don't have a ton of Stampotigue stamps, so I decided to use the CAROUSEL stamp by France, and I used the Kitty squad to create this birthday card.


I hope you like the card I created this week and I hope you will hop on over and play with us this week at Stampotique!

6 comments:

Kaz said...

It's gorgeous Kristen, so lovely and bright xx

Claudine said...

Just wonderful, I love all the bright color

Traceyr said...

Yes it's a fantastic card and the colours are so vibrant are they inks or pens?

:)

Kay Wallace said...

France's "Carousel" and the "Kitty Squad" are a purfect combination! Your colors are amazing, Kristen! A cheery birthday card, indeed!

Michelle Quinno said...

Too cute! I love how you did their shadows!

Sue said...

Love it Kristen, these work perfectly together, and it's such a fun card xx