Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Valentines Day!


Happy Tuesday!! I hope you had a great Monday and start to the week.  So, Friday is Valentines Day, and while my hubby and I don't usually celebrate, except with a card, and we usually give the kids a little bag with some goodies, which they love by the way.  With Valentines approaching, we only found it fit to celebrate this weeks challenge and make it all about Valentines day......
   For my project this week, I used this super sweet Valentines Turtle Digi stamp from Rick St Dennis. Isn't he cute????  I love him.... So what do you do to celebrate Valentines Day????
       Last week we challenged you to use your favorite embellishments, and man did you make great projects. This was a very hard week to pick the TOP 3, but without A du, last weeks top 3 are:
  
                                                                         America
J. Atterbury
Mandy

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

  Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Valentines" projects!

Valou

 Mary

Mary # 2
Peggy

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC171....Have a great day and happy creating!


4 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

This is fabulous, Kristen! Such a cute image.

We don't do much on Valentine's Day. I think we will go out for dinner this year.

ileana said...

thank you for another great challenge, have a great day!

Unknown said...

Love the DT creations!! Some amazing ribbons used!! :o Love everything!! Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Jo Ann said...

Oh wow, thanks for choosing me as a winner here. Only now did I found out! Better late than never...God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com